School Performance Request ยป Come to the University at Buffalo

• Felix Santana
    Felix Santana Buffalo NY
    BABY JAY has visited my high school when I was in New York City and I feel now that I am in college he should come speak. It would be great.

BABY JAY has visited my high school when I was in New York City and I feel now that I am in college he should come speak. It would be great.

• Baby Jay
    Baby Jay
    Hello Felix! Sorry for the late response. Great to hear that you're in college now! Way to go!! I'm proud of you. I debuted my college performance at Dartmouth College but would love to to the University at Buffalo. Please have whoever is in charge of booking speakers/presenters contact my manager @ Rolando.Cuellar@hotmail.com or Rolando@RolandEntertainment.com Also please stay in touch with me @ Facebook.com/BabyJayWorld

Hello Felix! Sorry for the late response. Great to hear that you're in college now! Way to go!! I'm proud of you. I debuted my college performance at Dartmouth College but would love to to the University at Buffalo. Please have whoever is in charge of booking speakers/presenters contact my manager @ Rolando.Cuellar@hotmail.com or Rolando@RolandEntertainment.com Also please stay in touch with me @ Facebook.com/BabyJayWorld

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post