School Performance Request ยป come to me

• jaharia
    jaharia 33wright st. tompkins in broad
    :rolleyes: oh my gosh i love you so much i think your dont laugh at me song was gorcious and beauty ful please come to me to perform for me thank you.....................

rolleyes oh my gosh i love you so much i think your dont laugh at me song was gorcious and beauty ful please
    come to me to perform for me thank you.....................

• jaharia
    jaharia 33wright st. tompkins and broad
    [quote="jaharia"] :rolleyes: oh my gosh i love you so much i think your dont laugh at me song was gorcious and beauty ful please come to me to perform for me thank you :love::love::love::love::blush::blush::blush::blush::D:D:D:love::love:

[quote="jaharia"] rolleyes oh my gosh i love you so much i think your dont laugh at me song was gorcious and beauty ful please
    come to me to perform for me thank you
    loveloveloveloveblushblushblushblushbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinlovelove

• terrieyana
    terrieyana holland
    baby jay you were great when you came to west middle you are so cool all your songs make me cry and you are so dame fun i was like when i saw you i waz like he is the one. hit your girl up aka conneeshia peace out one

baby jay you were great when you came to west middle you are so cool all your songs make me cry and you are so dame fun i was like when i saw you i waz like he is the one. hit your girl up aka conneeshia peace out one

• a student from lemntery school
    a student from lemntery school NY
    :love::love::love::love::love: OMG!!!! ' Babbyyyyy Jayyyyy thankx for coming to my prom tonight You were awsome!!!!!!!!!!! And my graduation!!!!! I really enjoyed your preformence tonightz! Thanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::love::love::love::laugh::):):):):love::love: June 19,2008 Love, Annomys

lovelovelovelovelove OMG!!!! '
    Babbyyyyy Jayyyyy thankx for coming to my prom tonight
    You were awsome!!!!!!!!!!! And my graduation!!!!!
    I really enjoyed your preformence tonightz!
    Thanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    agreeagreeagreeagreeagreelovelovelovelaughsmilesmilesmilesmilelovelove

June 19,2008
    Love, Annomys

• marcela
    marcela brooklyn
    omg! baby jay you were so awsome when you came to P.S.90.on june 19,2008 you were good. thanks for coming to my graduation and prom. i love your song j's on my toes. thats you rock baby jay. please write back.:laugh::love::agree:

omg! baby jay you were so awsome when you came to P.S.90.on june 19,2008 you were good. thanks for coming to my graduation and prom. i love your song j's on my toes.
    thats you rock baby jay. please write back.laughloveagree

• Ashley
    Ashley hOuStOn Tx
    :)hey baby jay can u plz come 2 my skool it is called cunningham middle skool by galena park stadium if u do can't wait 2 s33 u i love you baby jay love ASHLEY GUTIERREZ born and raised in DENVER HARBOR

smilehey baby jay can u plz come 2 my skool it is called cunningham middle skool by galena park stadium if u do can't wait 2 s33 u i love you baby jay love ASHLEY GUTIERREZ born and raised in DENVER HARBOR

• Ashley Gutierrez
    Ashley Gutierrez
    [quote="Ashley "]:)hey baby jay can u plz come 2 my skool it is called cunningham middle skool by galena park stadium if u do can't wait 2 s33 u i love you baby jay love ASHLEY GUTIERREZ born and raised in DENVER HARBOR also i need u 2 com3 2 my fifteen

[quote="Ashley "]smilehey baby jay can u plz come 2 my skool it is called cunningham middle skool by galena park stadium if u do can't wait 2 s33 u i love you baby jay love ASHLEY GUTIERREZ born and raised in DENVER HARBOR

also i need u 2 com3 2 my fifteen

• Ashley Gutierrez
    Ashley Gutierrez hOuStOn Tx
    :love: IT's me again my pricipal name is billy foster at cunningham middle skool zip code is 77049 sorry don't know da phone #

love IT's me again my pricipal name is billy foster at cunningham middle skool zip code is 77049 sorry don't know da phone #

• VIRGINIA
    VIRGINIA 24 VAN TUYL
    HI BABY JAY I KNOW YOU CAME TO MY SCHOOL ALREADY BUT CAN YOU COME AGAIN SO I CAN GET A AUTOGRAPH PICTURE AND A CD PLEASE BABY JAY THANKS YOUR BIGGEST PRETTYEST FAN,VIRGINIA SMITH:love:

HI BABY JAY I KNOW YOU CAME TO MY SCHOOL ALREADY BUT CAN YOU COME AGAIN SO I CAN GET A AUTOGRAPH PICTURE AND A CD PLEASE BABY JAY THANKS

YOUR BIGGEST PRETTYEST FAN,VIRGINIA SMITHlove

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post