School Performance Request ยป untitled

• Ameuata
    Ameuata New York
    Yo watz up baby jay remember me from your performance at ps 86 whan you sang dont laugh at me you saw the letter from Class 5-339 me and my other friends wrote it and your my best fand ok I love you

Yo watz up baby jay remember me from your performance at ps 86 whan you sang dont laugh at me you saw the letter from Class 5-339 me and my other friends wrote it and your my best fand ok I love you

• unknown
    unknown
    Ameauata first of all how is baby jay ya numba one fan,U said it all backwords your his numba 1 fan.Im not trying 2 argue wit u but u not his numba 1 fan i am.So dont get it twisted and i go 2 P.S.86 2.

Ameauata first of all how is baby jay ya numba one fan,U said it all backwords your his numba 1 fan.Im not trying 2 argue wit u but u not his numba 1 fan i am.So dont get it twisted and i go 2 P.S.86 2.

• tiffanyandbabyjay
    tiffanyandbabyjay Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States of America
    Hey Baby jay wuz poppen me nothin sitting here can't wait and till u come and perform at my school East Middle School all u got to ask for when u get their is tiffany ward at they will call me up. You kno were i live at tullahoma tennssee come on and vist my school i would love to see u and meet u to. :love::bawling::mad::rolleyes::laugh:;):):love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hey Baby jay wuz poppen me nothin sitting here can't wait and till u come and perform at my school East Middle School all u got to ask for when u get their is tiffany ward at they will call me up. You kno were i live at tullahoma tennssee come on and vist my school i would love to see u and meet u to.

lovebawlingmadrolleyeslaughwinksmilelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

• andrea
    andrea
    I cant believe dat ur performin' at our school on may da 10th!!! (at humble elementary) ur part of da hispanic culture right?! :bawling::laugh:

I cant believe dat ur performin' at our school on may da 10th!!! (at humble elementary) ur part of da hispanic culture right?! bawlinglaugh

• kinfo
    kinfo Zeeland, Michigan, United States of America
    HEY I LOVED THAT PERFORMANCE THE 29 OF OCT HEY WUT SKOOL DO U GO TO LOVE U:blush::love::love:I WILL MISS U:bawling:

HEY I LOVED THAT PERFORMANCE THE 29 OF OCT
    HEY WUT SKOOL DO U GO TO
    LOVE UblushloveloveI WILL MISS Ubawling

• alexis
    alexis sam houstom elm
    come to my school please :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:u

come to my school please loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveu

• karen
    karen houston,tx
    PLEASE COME TO OUR SKOOL I THINK IT WOULD HELP US ALOT!!! :D

PLEASE COME TO OUR SKOOL I THINK IT WOULD HELP US ALOT!!! biggrin

• jenny
    jenny staten island
    hi baby jay!!!!!! im a huge fan come to my school on the last day of school :love::love::love::love:

hi baby jay!!!!!! im a huge fan come to my school on the last day of school lovelovelovelove

• keaira
    keaira
    i will love for u to come my school;)

i will love for u to come my schoolwink

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post