General Board ยป bullying

• derrichia richardson
    derrichia richardson rome ga
    :laugh::).....baby jay i want to say thank you so much for coming to rome ga .....i want to say that i was bullied a few years ago and i went into the hospital....and i can say that its not a good feeling and one day i will do something like you but i know it won't be rapping cause i don't sound good but i can say i can write poems are i can even tell people about what happen to me...i want to that you soooo much cause i got allot out of your music and it went to the heart.....my birthday is 05/02...and i'm begggging my mom to have you to be a part of my birthday party ........people please learn to love and not hate.....baby jay is real......keep up the good work..thank you so much...i attend coosa middle school in rome ga

laughsmile.....baby jay i want to say thank you so much for coming to rome ga .....i want to say that i was bullied a few years ago and i went into the hospital....and i can say that its not a good feeling and one day i will do something like you but i know it won't be rapping cause i don't sound good but i can say i can write poems are i can even tell people about what happen to me...i want to that you soooo much cause i got allot out of your music and it went to the heart.....my birthday is 05/02...and i'm begggging my mom to have you to be a part of my birthday party ........people please learn to love and not hate.....baby jay is real......keep up the good work..thank you so much...i attend coosa middle school in rome ga

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post