General Board ยป A thankful mom : )

• Christie Wienecke
    Christie Wienecke Spring, Texas
    So I went online this morning to check out Discovery Green in Houston as I was thinking about taking the kids there today. While on the site, I noticed they were having a New Year's Eve celebration and that you would be one of the entertainers this year. It went on to say that you were a rapper from Houston who's songs were filled with positive messages. Helpful information for me, as I had not heard of you before :( I went to your site to check out your songs and instantly became a fan : ) "Don't laugh at me" has always been a moving song for me, and after hearing you sing it and knowing who you're targeting with that message, it now means so much more. I know as a 40 year old white female, I am probably not your "target audience", however, my kids potentially are, and I support anything and anyone that helps them be better people. I just wanted you to know from a mom's point of view how much what you're doing is appreciated. I have already downloaded your entire album "Keepin it Real" on iTunes. I am also planning the New Year's evening at Discovery Green with you being the main reason why we will be there. I'm looking forward to getting the early release of your next CD while there. You seem like a very strong young man who stands firm in your convictions -- don't ever let anyone or anything change that. Keep doing what you're doing, the world needs more like you. You truly have a servant's heart and I know that God has an amazing plan for you! With "Luv & Respect", Christie Wienecke

So I went online this morning to check out Discovery Green in Houston as I was thinking about taking the kids there today. While on the site, I noticed they were having a New Year's Eve celebration and that you would be one of the entertainers this year. It went on to say that you were a rapper from Houston who's songs were filled with positive messages. Helpful information for me, as I had not heard of you before
    frown
    I went to your site to check out your songs and instantly became a fan : )
    "Don't laugh at me" has always been a moving song for me, and after hearing you sing it and knowing who you're targeting with that message, it now means so much more.
    I know as a 40 year old white female, I am probably not your "target audience", however, my kids potentially are, and I support anything and anyone that helps them be better people. I just wanted you to know from a mom's point of view how much what you're doing is appreciated.
    I have already downloaded your entire album "Keepin it Real" on iTunes. I am also planning the New Year's evening at Discovery Green with you being the main reason why we will be there. I'm looking forward to getting the early release of your next CD while there.
    You seem like a very strong young man who stands firm in your convictions -- don't ever let anyone or anything change that. Keep doing what you're doing, the world needs more like you.
    You truly have a servant's heart and I know that God has an amazing plan for you!

With "Luv & Respect",
    Christie Wienecke

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post