General Board ยป untitled

• sarahi contreras
    sarahi contreras Galena Park
    HEY WUZ UP BABYJAY HOW ARE YOU WELL I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY I KNOW IM LATE BUT IS BETTER THAN NEVER WELL THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY SEE YOU IN 2 PERIOD TOMORROW GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :love:ALWAYS SARAHI BYE :)

HEY WUZ UP BABYJAY HOW ARE YOU WELL I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY I KNOW IM LATE BUT IS BETTER THAN NEVER WELL THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY SEE YOU IN 2 PERIOD TOMORROW GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY loveALWAYS SARAHI BYE
    smile

• ERICA NUNCIO
    ERICA NUNCIO GALENA PARK
    HEY CUZ HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HOPEFULLY GOOD. WELL I HAVE ALYZZAH HERE SHE WAS LOOKING AT YOUR PIC. AND SHE WAS DANCING TO YOUR MUSIC :laugh: WELL CUZ I WILL LET YOU GO

HEY CUZ HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HOPEFULLY GOOD. WELL I HAVE ALYZZAH HERE SHE WAS LOOKING AT YOUR PIC. AND SHE WAS DANCING TO YOUR MUSIC laugh WELL CUZ I WILL LET YOU GO

• Rapper-rye
    Rapper-rye
    How was New York?

How was New York?

• Steven Guerrero
    Steven Guerrero Galena Park
    whats up jay youre boy steven a.k.a. t-rok showin love fo you do your thang i herd your cd its really good im still working on my cd its coming out this summer 2006 i wish you luck in the future you showed love fo me and im gone show love back alright jay ill see you next year your boy t-rok.

whats up jay youre boy steven a.k.a. t-rok showin love fo you do your thang i herd your cd its really good im still working on my cd its coming out this summer 2006 i wish you luck in the future you showed love fo me and im gone show love back alright jay ill see you next year your boy t-rok.

• sarahi
    sarahi Galena Park
    HEY WUZ UP BABY JAY WHAT U BEEN UP 2 WELL ME NOTHING WELL I JUST WANTED 2 SHOW SOMW LOVE HALLA AT U LATER BYE

HEY WUZ UP BABY JAY WHAT U BEEN UP 2 WELL ME NOTHING WELL I JUST WANTED 2 SHOW SOMW LOVE HALLA AT U LATER BYE

• claudia
    claudia holland
    HEY I LOVE UR SONGS LOT I LOVE THE ONE WHEN I SAY NO U SAY DRUGS!!!!!!!!! HOPE U DO GREAT IN UR SCHOOL UR SEII :blush: :love: :rolleyes: :D

HEY I LOVE UR SONGS LOT I LOVE THE ONE WHEN I SAY NO U SAY DRUGS!!!!!!!!!
    HOPE U DO GREAT IN UR SCHOOL
    UR SEII
    blush love rolleyes biggrin

• Karime
    Karime Sam Houston
    Hey,Baby Jay,you are my favorite singer!I wish I could come and see you on every concert you are going to have.So what do you think.I love your songs a lot!You are the hotest boy in my life.You also have the hotest voice in the whole world! Love, Karime Abdeljalek :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hey,Baby Jay,you are my favorite
    singer!I wish I could come and see you on every concert you are going to have.So what do you think.I love your songs a lot!You are the hotest boy in my life.You also have the hotest voice in the whole world!

Love,
    Karime Abdeljalek

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

• ?
    ? guest
    yova-lopez yahoo.com[/EMAIL]hi you are cute do you want to go out with me!0

yova-lopez yahoo.com[/EMAIL]hi you are cute do you want to go out with me!0

• Karime
    Karime Sam Houston
    Hey,Baby Jay,how are you doing?Where do you live?Well I hope to see you come to my school again. :love: Karime :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hey,Baby Jay,how are you doing?Where do you live?Well I hope to see you come to my school again.

love

Karime
    lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

• Anahi Sanchez
    Anahi Sanchez Sam Huston Elementori
    Why dont you make a nother consert?

Why dont you make a nother consert?

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post