General Board ยป hey

• valerie
    valerie gphs
    hey baby jay this valerie the one in 9th grade well i just wanted to say congrats on everything your wishes came true and good luck with everything and take care oh and good luck with them basketball games well bye and ill see u around the school:)

hey baby jay this valerie the one in 9th grade well i just wanted to say congrats on everything your wishes came true and good luck with everything and take care oh and good luck with them basketball games well bye and ill see u around the schoolsmile

• maria
    maria dc
    hey jay, u prolly no me as Keyon's cuzin, but i just wanted 2 say when ur album comes out, tell my cuzin and i'll make sure 2 get it asap. much luv and good luck. u can hit me anytime

hey jay, u prolly no me as Keyon's cuzin, but i just wanted 2 say when ur album comes out, tell my cuzin and i'll make sure 2 get it asap. much luv and good luck. u can hit me anytime

• erica nuncio
    erica nuncio husbands house
    hey cuz umm i really like your pics.you better give me one :laugh:and good luck on your singing and basketball games ok laters cuz. LOVE always, your cousin ERICA :love:

hey cuz umm i really like your pics.you better give
    me one laughand good luck on your singing and basketball
    games ok laters cuz.

LOVE always,
    your cousin ERICA
    love

• hey
    hey hey
    :disagree::agree::bawling::laugh::confused::rolleyes::mad::):(:D:love:;)

disagreeagreebawlinglaughconfusedrolleyesmadsmilefrownbiggrinlovewink

• ???
    ??? ???
    WHATS GOOD PEOPLE BABY JAY CAME TO MY SCHOOL TODAY DAMN HE LOOK GOOD:agree:

WHATS GOOD PEOPLE BABY JAY CAME TO MY SCHOOL TODAY DAMN HE LOOK GOODagree

• nyasia
    nyasia 10 st
    hi booboo its ur sexigirl i meet u and happi by baby sexi cutie:love::love::love::love:

hi booboo its ur sexigirl i meet u and happi by baby sexi cutielovelovelovelove

• jasmine
    jasmine [l.e.s]manhattan
    ~*Well hello babyjay?how are you doing? anywayz i'm just here to say that i was really plesed and greatfull:)for meeting you today in my school[east side commnity high school].I hope that you reading this lets you know that by you coming to school and following your dreams, you mad me realize that i to can follow mines and that you can have dreams at any age. And because of you i'm headed towards my dream and becoming big. Thank you for your braveness and encourgaement. you really are one of a kind as what i see in my eye's and don't worry i see that you gonna become big.Keep doing your thing boy and going for that dream i know i will soon to. Much love your true and only fan jasmine.~*

~*Well hello babyjay?how are you doing? anywayz i'm just here to say that i was really plesed and greatfullsmilefor meeting you today in my school[east side commnity high school].I hope that you reading this lets you know that by you coming to school and following your dreams, you mad me realize that i to can follow mines and that you can have dreams at any age. And because of you i'm headed towards my dream and becoming big. Thank you for your braveness and encourgaement. you really are one of a kind as what i see in my eye's and don't worry i see that you gonna become big.Keep doing your thing boy and going for that dream i know i will soon to. Much love your true and only fan jasmine.~*

• laasia
    laasia baruch
    hi member me i was the one who keep talkin to you. you look good;)

hi member me i was the one who keep talkin to you.
    you look goodwink

• Rebelde
    Rebelde queenz
    hey waz gud cuttie how u doing good i hope :love::blush:;):rolleyes:;)

hey waz gud cuttie how u doing good i hope loveblushwinkrolleyeswink

• Aneesa
    Aneesa P.S.86q
    Hey how u doin u spelled my skool wrong 86 not 586 please fix it u should go to high skools and perform dont laugh at me they need more that us .1

Hey how u doin u spelled my skool wrong 86 not 586 please fix it u should go to high skools and perform dont laugh at me they need more that us .1

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post