General Board ยป Baby Jay

• sarah
    sarah new york
    my freind told me about u i checked ur site and all i can say is,,,, i luv it!!!!!!!!!:love::D;):love:

my freind told me about u
    i checked ur site
    and all i can say is,,,,
    i luv it!!!!!!!!!lovebiggrinwinklove

• STEPHANIE
    STEPHANIE NEW YORK
    HEY, U SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. STEPHANIE FROM IS237 SCHOOL. WELL, NOW IM IN HIGH SCHOOL. I GO TO HEALTH PROFESSIONS. UM, MY EMAIL CHANGED, BECAUSE SOMETHING WENT WRONG. ANYWAY MY NEW EMAIL IS: SOSEXY4U916@HOTMAIL.COM AND I RECENTLY GOT INTERNET SO MY OTHER EMAIL IS SOS3XII4U@AOL.COM. WELL, I PERFERR HOTMAIL. WELL I SEND U LOTS OF LOVE AND U KNOW UR THE #1. I WISH U THE BEST IN THE MUSIC INDUISTRIES. LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS. IM SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY!

HEY, U SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. STEPHANIE FROM IS237 SCHOOL. WELL, NOW IM IN HIGH SCHOOL. I GO TO HEALTH PROFESSIONS. UM, MY EMAIL CHANGED, BECAUSE SOMETHING WENT WRONG. ANYWAY MY NEW EMAIL IS: SOSEXY4U916@HOTMAIL.COM AND I RECENTLY GOT INTERNET SO MY OTHER EMAIL IS SOS3XII4U@AOL.COM. WELL, I PERFERR HOTMAIL. WELL I SEND U LOTS OF LOVE AND U KNOW UR THE #1. I WISH U THE BEST IN THE MUSIC INDUISTRIES. LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS. IM SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY!

• jeniffer
    jeniffer brighton
    your songs are exelent my favorite song is keeping it real:):love:

your songs are exelent my favorite song is keeping it realsmilelove

• becca
    becca Rome Ga
    baby jay(jonathon) you will be at my school tomorrow! floyd county transitional program and i will be at the rome city auditorium to hear you tonight :) i love your music!keep it strong!! love you baby jay :)

baby jay(jonathon) you will be at my school tomorrow! floyd county transitional program and i will be at the rome city auditorium to hear you tonight smile i love your music!keep it strong!! love you baby jay smile

• Chloe
    Chloe Jamaica NY
    I :love: you baby jay you were at my school the other day ps86 I loved listening to your new music for some reason mrs zuvic didn't hand out the cards I love you baby jay

I love you baby jay you were at my school the other day ps86 I loved listening to your new music for some reason mrs zuvic didn't hand out the cards

I love you baby jay

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post