General Board ยป Baby Jay

• Baby Jay
    Baby Jay Galena Park
    I would like to start my message board by thanking all my fans, friends and family who continue 2 support my music! I love each every one and God bless! See ya soon and I hope u enjoy my new site!!!

I would like to start my message board by thanking all my fans, friends and family who continue 2 support my music! I love each every one and God bless! See ya soon and I hope u enjoy my new site!!!

• CINTHIA
    CINTHIA HOUSTON
    HEY BABY JAY I DONT KNOW IF U REMEMBER ME BUT U WENT TO MY SCHOOL WOODLAND ACRES MIDDLE SCHOOL AND U PERFORMED FOR THE DANCE AND I THINK U DID GREAT I HOPE U CAN COME FOR THE VALENTINES DANCE THIS YEAR :love:CINTHIA

HEY BABY JAY I DONT KNOW IF U REMEMBER ME BUT U WENT TO MY SCHOOL WOODLAND ACRES MIDDLE SCHOOL AND U PERFORMED FOR THE DANCE AND I THINK U DID GREAT I HOPE U CAN COME FOR THE VALENTINES DANCE THIS YEAR

loveCINTHIA

• JENNIFER N CARINA
    JENNIFER N CARINA HOUSTON
    HEY BABY JAY WE SAW U IN POLLO CAMPERO WHEN U HAD PERFORMED WE THOUGHTU WER GREAT N CUTE 2 WELL BYE N WE HOPE THAT U KEEP PERFORMING GREAT LOVE ALWAYS UR 2 GREATEST FANS :love:

HEY BABY JAY WE SAW U IN POLLO CAMPERO WHEN U HAD PERFORMED WE THOUGHTU WER GREAT N CUTE 2 WELL BYE N WE HOPE THAT U KEEP PERFORMING GREAT LOVE ALWAYS UR 2 GREATEST FANS

love

• ANA
    ANA HOUSTON TX
    HEY BABY WHAT HAD U BEEN UP TO I REALLY LIKE HOW U RAP IN WOOD LAND ACRES :love:I THINK U ARE REALLY HOT:blush:BYEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU I HOPE I CAN SEE U AGAIN

HEY BABY WHAT HAD U BEEN UP TO I REALLY LIKE HOW U RAP IN WOOD LAND ACRES loveI THINK U ARE REALLY HOTblushBYEEEEEEEE

I LOVE YOU
    I HOPE I CAN SEE U AGAIN

• CRYSTAL
    CRYSTAL 917 ASHLAND BLVD
    HI BABY JAY WUZ UP WELL ME NOTHING MUCH JUST HERE WELL ANYWAYS I REALLY LIKE UR MUSIC AND HOW U PERFORME AT NORTH SHORE HIGH SCHOOL ANYWAYS U REMEMBER SAMAYRA WELL SHE SAYS HI AND SHE HOPES TO SEE U AGAIN WELL I G2G BYE WISH U LUCK WITH UR NEW ALBUM KEEPIN IT REAL MERRY XMASS:love: CRYSTAL& SAMAYRA LOVE YOU LOTZ

HI BABY JAY WUZ UP WELL ME NOTHING MUCH JUST HERE WELL ANYWAYS
    I REALLY LIKE UR MUSIC AND HOW U PERFORME AT NORTH SHORE HIGH SCHOOL ANYWAYS U REMEMBER SAMAYRA WELL SHE SAYS HI AND SHE HOPES TO SEE U AGAIN WELL I G2G BYE WISH U LUCK WITH UR NEW ALBUM KEEPIN IT REAL MERRY XMASSlove CRYSTAL& SAMAYRA LOVE YOU LOTZ

• erica nuncio, mayra, and maria frausto
    erica nuncio, mayra, and maria frausto mayra's house
    Hey cuz I hope you are fine and good luck on your new album and maria said wuz up;) anyways bye :love:always Erica Nuncio, Mayra Mancillas,Maria Frausto

Hey cuz I hope you are fine and good luck on your new album and maria said wuz upwink
    anyways bye
    lovealways
    Erica Nuncio, Mayra Mancillas,Maria Frausto

• Cassidy
    Cassidy Pasadena
    Hey Baby-Jay, I saw you preform at some place i dont know the name of the place thow sorry its where you sighned Autographs also! Yea u e mail me everynow and then and my friend Meghan!!! WEll God Bless you and i send you lots of love, :love:~*~Cassidy~*~

Hey Baby-Jay,

I saw you preform at some place i dont know the name of the place thow sorry its where you sighned Autographs also! Yea u e mail me everynow and then and my friend Meghan!!!

WEll God Bless you and i send you lots of love,
    love~*~Cassidy~*~

• erica n. and allysah
    erica n. and allysah juan m.'s house
    Allysah said to take care and hi she said you look cute in your pictures bye:love:Erica and Allysah

Allysah said to take care and hi she said you look cute in your
    pictures byeloveErica and Allysah

• Amanda Escobar
    Amanda Escobar Galena Park
    HEY BABY JAY I JUST LUV YOUR MUSIC! I'M JOANNA .G'S FRIEND AND I HEARD A LOT GOOD THINGS ABOUT U AND I'M SO CRAZY 4 U! I WISH U GOOD LUCK WIT YOUR NEW ALBUM "KEEPIN IT REAL!" I THINK YOUR REALLY CUTE! BUT ANYWAY I'M LIKE THE BEST FAN OF YOURS! MUCH LOVE FROM ME!:love:

HEY BABY JAY I JUST LUV YOUR MUSIC! I'M JOANNA .G'S FRIEND AND I HEARD A LOT GOOD THINGS ABOUT U AND I'M SO CRAZY 4 U! I WISH U GOOD LUCK WIT YOUR NEW ALBUM "KEEPIN IT REAL!" I THINK YOUR REALLY CUTE! BUT ANYWAY I'M LIKE THE BEST FAN OF YOURS! MUCH LOVE FROM ME!love

• Macy
    Macy Htown!
    Baby Jay!! Heyyyy whats up? Gosh I love you and your music im glad you requested to be my friend in myspace or else i dont think i would of found about you mind state has become my favorite song i used to be obsessed with chris brown but i knocked him off my list and your number 1 YOUR THE CUTESTTTTT :love: lovin ya!

Baby Jay!!
    Heyyyy whats up?
    Gosh I love you and your music
    im glad you requested to be my friend in myspace
    or else i dont think i would of found about you
    mind state has become my favorite song
    i used to be obsessed with chris brown
    but i knocked him off my list and your number 1
    YOUR THE CUTESTTTTT love

lovin ya!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post